Full-Time Programs and Services Administrator Position Opening - Ottawa, ON
Who We Are
Founded in 1995, the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) is a not-for-profit association of provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory bodies. Our members regulate the practice of pharmacy professionals and operation of pharmacies in their respective jurisdictions across Canada.
We provide a platform for our members to debate ideas relevant to the field and to take a national approach in addressing common issues in the regulation and safe practice of pharmacy. We offer a number of key programs and services to meet the specific needs of our members and to support their important objectives. We share with our members a mandate to protect the health of the public through pharmacy regulatory excellence. We are a growing team of committed and energetic individuals who look forward to undertaking new projects and expanding our communications outreach in 2019 and beyond.
Reporting to the Manager, Program and Services, the Program and Services Administrator will provide client services to international pharmacy graduates through Pharmacists’ Gateway Canada and administrative services to support an exciting new pilot project for international pharmacy graduates seeking licensure in Canada.
Working in a small team, you will have the opportunity to handle a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to, responding to inquiries by email and phone; organizing documents and records; assisting with the organization of meetings and travel; and, data management.
- Prepare, track and edit correspondence and other documents
- Address client needs through handling telephone inquiries, e-mail and regular mail requests in a timely and responsive manner
- Input data and records into established templates and systems
- Assist in the organization of meetings and workshops, including documentation, hospitality, and travel
- Manage office and project supplies
- Maintain positive working relationships and communications with colleagues, partners and clients
- Undertake other projects or activities as defined by the manager
- A college diploma or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study. Candidates with equivalent work experience will also be considered
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience in a client services capacity ideally in a health organization or health professional licensing body
- Excellent verbal communication skills and professional writing skills in English and French (bilingual)
- Above average computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good judgment, tact and diplomacy when responding to internal and client requests
- Strong personal organization and time management
- Reliable and punctual as well as flexibility with respect to learning and doing new things or a new way
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small but dynamic team
This full time position is located downtown Ottawa.
Please send your resume and cover letter, stating how you meet the key qualifications, to email@example.com
NAPRA respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and provides accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.