NAPRA has 14 Pharmacy Regulatory Authority (PRA) members. The governing Board consists of 26 Directors comprised of an elected pharmacist Council representative and the Registrar or Chief Staff Officer from each member PRA.
A President and Vice-President are elected from the Board on an annual basis and serve along with the Executive Director as Corporate Officers.
The Executive Committee is responsible for carrying out the business of the corporation on behalf of the Board. Matters typically under the auspices of the Executive Committee include strategic planning, finances, and oversight of the administration through the Executive Director.
The Registrars' Council of Pharmacy Registrars of Canada (CPRC) is responsible for matters relating to professional practice, professional policy development, and regulatory issues of national importance. This committee also offers a venue for discussion and information sharing between provincial and territorial regulatory bodies on matters affecting pharmacists across Canada, and provides a useful forum for liaison with the federal government.
Member Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Alberta College of Pharmacists
- College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
- Canadian Forces Pharmacy Services
- Manitoba Pharmaceutical Association
- New Brunswick Pharmaceutical Society
- Newfoundland & Labrador Pharmacy Board
- Government of the Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia College of Pharmacists
- Government of Nunavut
- Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Prince Edward Island Pharmacy Board
- Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec
- Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists
- Yukon Consumer Services