National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
The National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) is a voluntary association of provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory bodies as well as the Canadian Forces Pharmacy Services. Our members regulate the practice of pharmacy and operation of pharmacies in their respective jurisdictions in Canada and their primary mandate is to protect the public.
The association provides a platform for its members to discuss issues and to take a national approach in addressing common issues in the practice of pharmacy in Canada.
Programs & Services
National Drug Schedules
Practice & Regulatory Standards
Top Resources for Pharmacists
- Accord de mobilité à l’intention des pharmaciens canadiens
- Pharmacists’ Scope of Practice in Canadian Jurisdictions
- Supplemental Competencies on Injection
Top Resources for Pharmacy Technicians
- Language Proficiency Requirements for Licensure as a Pharmacy Technician in Canada
- Model Standards of Practice for Canadian Pharmacy Technicians
- Professional Competencies for Canadian Pharmacy Technicians at Entry to Practice